As you know, data privacy is regulated by the GDPR and this applies also to this website. Visiting a website invokes privacy concerning events. Given that, we want to inform you exactly what happens to your data, when visiting www.moserconsulting.com.
In the section “Sweet & Short” you will find all relevant information, in an overview. If you are interested in more details, you will find detailed information (The right to be informed, Article 13 & 14 GDPR) in the section “Legal Details”.
“Sweet & Short”
All save – No data is being gathered or stored here.
www.moserconsulting.com has been implemented with the content management system WordPress. By visiting the website, there is no data gathered or stored by WordPress.
For different reasons, e.g. safety, speed, readability, etc. WordPress can make use of plugins (add ons to the main program). We do not use any plugin which gathers or stores your peronal data.
Data processing – safe & clean
In this section you will find all data processing which is fully compliant with the GDPR regulations.
Hosting means the place where the website is actually stored.
Www.moserconsulting.com is stored with the provider (company which provides the hosting) ALL-INKL.COM – Neue Medien Münnich.
Due to legal regulation and safety, ALL-INKL.COM stores some of your personal data, which is basically your IP address.
In this regard we have signed an GDPR Article 28 agreement, with ALL-INKL.COM to adjust for that. Further details can be found on the website ALL-INKL.COM – Data privacy information.
This is critical
In this section we enumerate all actions where there might be a non GDPR compliant data processing (e.g. transfer of personal data to the USA).
Www.moserconsulting.com does not have any of these.
Controller: Ing. Robert Moser | A-7000 Eisenstadt, Am Graben 39 | Phone: +43 664 832 46 55 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your personal data is processed the GDPR grants you the following rights:
- Right of access by the data subject (Art. 15 GDPR): We inform you in detail, which of your personal data we process, why, upon which legal basis, for how long, to whom it is transferred, etc.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR): On demand, or newly acquired knowledge we, of course, correct your data immediately.
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR): With exception to legal provisions, your data will be erased immediately upon your request.
- Furthermore you have also the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR), Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR), as well as the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
In Austria: Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Wien.
- Last but not least you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (Art. 7 Section 3 GDPR)